FAME’S has been offering complete orchestral buyout recording package for films scores, tv, videos games, classical music, music library & pop music projects since 2008.
Since then, the studio and its resident orchestra, FAME’S Studio Orchestra, have become a perfect and affordable solution for thousands of musical projects from all over the globe.
Especially designed for orchestral sessions, the quality of the acoustics, modularity, updated microphone park & technical equipment make this place unique in Europe for orchestral recording.
Full time access to our own premises allows a unique flexibility in the organization of sessions, so you can book a session from 1 hour or more anytime.
On top of orchestral sessions, FAMES can help the composers & productions in extra music services: orchestration / music prep / music editing / mixing (2.0 / 5.1)
Remote sessions are a standard in nowadays recording sessions and we are happy to offer all the possible communications for broadcast (source live, source connect, audiomovers) or communication with orchestra / conductor & control room (skype, zoom).
We are also more than happy to welcome production teams at our place which includes studios, offices, restaurant & bar. Don’t hesitate to contact us in order to help you choose the best hotels, send our drivers to the airport and recommend you all best places to enjoy your visit in town.
• FAME’S offers a complete & affordable orchestral buyout recording package for films scores, television / series, videos games, classical music, music library & pop music projects.
For a very attractive budget, you can record your project with FAME’S Studio Orchestra.
You might need a STRING SECTION – SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA – CHOIR – ENSEMBLE – QUARTET – SOLO PIANO, contact us and get a free budget quote. We will come back to you shortly with detailed budgets and dates.
• FAME’S Studio Orchestra is the resident group of the studio and composed of the finest players of Macedonia and the Balkans region’s professional orchestras.
Conducted by Oleg Kondratenko, accomplished violinist, professor & conductor, the group has gained, over the years and thousands of recordings sessions, an extraordinary experience in every possible recording style and is able to deliver a great performance of your score in very short time.
• Pro Ars Choir, under the direction of Sasho Tatarchevski and founded in 2011, is a versatile ensemble composed of young and vocally educated members. Resident at FAME’s for several years, the choir has participated to numerous motion pictures, TV programs and music albums of all genres. Maestro Tatarchevski also conducts the orchestra very frequently.
• Sessions are organized per 1 hour blocks of recording, so it gets easier for composers and productions to customize and optimize their sessions & budgets, so you can choose 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 hours etc. according to the needs of the project. These needs should always be an estimation of the 2 basics of a project: number of minutes X music difficulty.
• The studio sound team is also permanent and is able to work closely to your sound expectations. Whether we record the all orchestra or separate groups in overdubs, you can enter the discussion anytime and ask for a placement and mic set up you would prefer.
The recordings will be delivered in Pro tools format directly after the session recording via Dropbox (cloud) or Myairbridge (downloadable link) within a few hours maximum. Therefore, you will be able to carry on working on the project directly after the recording. Of course, if you use you own transfer protocol (GoAnywhere MFT, Signiant Media shuttle etc.etc.) feel free to let us know so we can proceed accordingly.
Please find below list of services included in FAMES recording sessions budgets:
• Free budget quotes & production preparation
• Orchestra booking & set up STRING SECTION – SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA – CHOIR – ENSEMBLE – QUARTET – SOLO PIANO
• Studio & technical equipment
• Sound team sound recordist – pro tools operator – stage managers
• Pro tools preparation from PT files or midi tempo map / audio files
• Printing scores / parts from A3 and A4 PDF formats
• Remote service record projects at distance without leaving your studio (source connect / audiomovers)
• Fast delivery of recording material directly after end of each session via dropbox (cloud) or myairbridge (downloadable link)
Additional Available Services
Additional Available Services
• shooting crew / making of
We are happy to propose a camera team for your making of and help in the diffusion on social networks. Please let us know if you want on include this service in your project.
The budget depends on the time and number of cameras needed. Please note that after the first hour of video shooting, a small extra is added and integrally paid to each players of the orchestra.
The concert dressing is possible (from time to time and on demand) and is also submitted to an extra, integrally paid to each player of the orchestra.
• orchestration services — music preparation — copyists
Contact us if you need any orchestration / music prep and copying support. We would be pleased to put you in contact with experimented professionals we are used to collaborating with and able to fit the quality and budget you are looking for. The budget will be directly defined between you and the orchestrator / copyist and based on a mutual agreement, the payment can be made directly to the free-lancer or via FAMES with no extra charge.
• consolidate your audio files / Logic exports
You might not work in pro tools. That is not a problem, we can organize and send you the consolidated files so you can import them into your DAW (Logic, Cubase etc.). The consolidated audio files can be sent within 2 to 12 hours after the session in folders / playlists info so you can carry on your work easily and shortly after the recording. Please let us know in advance if you need this service so we can prepare the process in time and let you know the deadline for delivery.
By default, we will always send the last validated take into a pro tools master playlist so you get a consolidated cue when you open your PT files.
Don’t hesitate to ask during the session for playlists and take number so your after session editing is easier.
Also, we are happy to organise and deliver edited projects that you can validate online with our pro tools operator after the session. Please let us know in advance if you need this service so we can prepare the process in time and let you know the deadline for delivery.
Fames can provide you contact with mixers we are used to collaborating with, as well as in house mixing (2.0 and 5.1 – online and/or on site). Please let us know in advance if you want to know more about this service so we can prepare the process in time and transmit you budgets, deadline and delivery.
Remote & Shared Sessions
Remote & Shared Sessions
• FAME’S has been recording remotely since its beginning, in 2008. Working at a distance with the orchestra via internet is possible and very comfortable. We provide a complete and reliable online recording solution, a remote session service for professionals who want to record quality live music with orchestral musicians, for both small and large projects. The pristine sound quality is the same in your studio as in the control room of our studio, with an installed HD camera that allows you to see the orchestra at work, and a direct talk-back connection with the conductor that allows you to dictate your interpretive indications in real time.
• Shared sessions have been launched by Fames in 2009 and we are proud and happy that these incredible services has become a common offer in most of studio and orchestra around the world. We are happy to announce that, thanks to the high number of sessions we are doing monthly, you don’t have to wait for a shared session announcement from us via mail but can directly ask for a 1 hour session anytime and we will provide you a slot proposal according to your needs.
• Shared session duration. We are still thinking that the minimum optimum time for a session is 1 hour. Nevertheless, we understand that a project might be even smaller and if we can include your project in a smaller time frame (30 minutes) we will be happy to propose you an available slot as well.
• Visit us. Finally, staying with the team in the control room is still the best and most comfortable way to record a project. So, contact us and we will help you organize your stay in Skopje. We can advise you on best hotels to choose, organize your driver at airport —> hotel —> studio, make you discover the best restaurants in town… and of course, set up meetings with the team and conductor to prepare your recording project.